Sunday, November 30, 2008

Stereo Sanctity's Year-End Schedule

I'm not sure what it is exactly, but I've turned the critical switch off in my mind somehow, and decided to shut down music reviews for the rest of the year. I had a few more on the docket, including one for the very good new Love Is All album (if you need my recommendation, there it is), but I have instead chose to bump up my year-end music lists a week. That means that tomorrow I will unveil my Top Ten Songs of 2008, followed by my Top Ten Albums of 2008 list the following week (12/8). Film content will remain the same, although I will be fixing it so these music lists will remain in the top position on the main blog page, so new content will be posted underneath those. I'll have a round-up of some recent films later in the week, so look for that. I figured that all people care about at this point in the year is lists anyway, so there you have it. Happy reading.

No comments: