Friday, November 14, 2008

Looking ahead (it's all happening...)

I've kept mum of the subject in recent weeks, seeing as how I haven't officially contributed anything to the site yet, but I am now a music critic for Pop Matters. As of right now, my first work for the site will probably be for their year-end music lists (to which today I contributed my Top Tens for Albums, Songs and Reissues). I'll be sure to link to my reviews and/or contributions (I have a feeling my main work may be seen mostly on the Sound Affects blog), so go ahead and keep checking back.

On a related note, there is a lot of goings on the newly revamped In Review Online as well. A few new reviews of mine plus the newest Chasing Gold column, which turned out very well if I do say so myself.

And just as a heads up, here's what should be going down list-wise at Stereo Sanctity in coming weeks.

The Week of December 8th: The Top 10 Songs of 2008
The Week of December 15th: The Top 20 Albums of 2008
The Week of December 29th: The Top 10 Films of 2008

Happy reading....

No comments: