Monday, September 29, 2008

Changes coming.....

Just thought I'd give a heads up to those consistent followers of Stereo Sanctity (you know who you are, and I love you). As of this week I am a contributing critic to Film In Review Online and Music In Review Online. What does this mean for the future of Stereo Sanctity? Not much, except that most of my new music and movie reviews will be published at one of those two sites. When this happens, I will still post the review here, but I will also identify that the review is available at either Film or Music In Review Online. Plus, since SS grades out of 5 stars and these sites grade out of 4, you may see a slightly different rating (you can now see which way I was leaning in particulars reviews).

Beyond that, I will be contributing co-written monthly Oscar columns, entitled "Chasing Gold", similar to what I do here with "Race for the Prize" (the first one is up now). This is probably where you'll see the most change for SS, although if there is a big shift in momentum, I may bring "Race for the Prize" back out unexpectedly. I will continue to update the Oscar Predictions sidebar however. Since FIRONLINE's columns are monthly endeavors, the best way to see my current predictions is still the sidebar. So stay tuned.

So anyway, check it out. Not too much will change on your end, except that you can now follow me at two sites. I encouraged you to check out both Film and Music In Review Online outside of just me, as there are many talented writers contributing. I'll also be linking to stuff I find interesting that I feel you should read as well. Anyway, here are the links. Bookmark the sites and check back regularly. Thanks.

Film in Review Online


Music In Review Online

1 comment:

quinn said...

congrats. i'll be following.