Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Future Child...



Yeah well, a guy can dream can't he?

Anyway, Pissed Jeans are on tour right now, and as you should know by now, their latest record, the lung-collapsing Hope for Men, made a sizable dent in Stereo Sanctity's year-end lists, placing at #12 on our Top 100 Albums of '07, while the mind-frying "Bad Wind" also placed at #12 on our Top 50 Songs of '07 roundup. And it's good thing I ran across this picture, as I couldn't find a stream for "Bad Wind" as I was compiling that song list a month or so ago. But today I found a complete stream, so enjoy. I've thrown in "People Person" as well. It should go without saying, this music isn't for the the kids or the faint of heart. Man, why can't there be more bands like this?? You know, bands who worship at the church of the Jesus Lizard. (picture via Brooklyn Vegan)



No comments: