Thursday, June 14, 2007

I Miss You...



So, on July 23, 2007 a long time dream of mine is going to finally come true. It will be on that night when I will witness the legendary Slint work their way through the entirety of their seminal 1990 LP Spiderland, which almost single handedly charted the course for 90s post-rock. It's something I really never thought would happen. Being the obsessive that I am though, I purchased 2 tickets without actually having anyone to go with. If you know me and want to go, let me know. After all, I paid through the nose for these tix. First come, first serve. Never heard (of) Slint, here should be all you need to hear.

2 comments:

Isaiah Barney said...

I'll go but I aint paying

Jordan Cronk said...

even if you did pay I wouldn't let you come. Invitation is still open to anyone else.